I invite you to give Stampin’ Up! a test drive and join my team today for exclusive benefits that only members get.
Would you like purchasing Stampin’ Up! products at a discount? Are you ready to explore a whole new level of stamping? Then you are welcome to join my team as a hobbyist. Hobbyists are always welcome and a large part of Stampin’ Up!
If you want to look deeper into it and see if it is a career that you could really get into or just simply earn some extra cash, I have resources to get you there.
When you join my team, you are in full control of how you want to enjoy your member/demonstrator status. You will also have access to some of the best paper crafting resources available. And the good news………………
There is absolutely no obligation to purchase anything but the Starter Kit. PROMISE!
Starter Kit $99.00:
Stampin’ Up!’s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable and you can choose any items from current catalog (s). Build your Starter Kit with items you want!
For just $99, you get:
- You get to choose up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
- Products can be from any current catalog, including 10% off bundles
- No shipping charges on the starter kit. That’s 10% savings right there.
Here’s what you get after you join:
- Minimum 20% off all orders including sale items – always – as long as you maintain your demonstrator status
- Access to Stampin’ Up website, tutorials and “how to” video library
- Access to Stampin’ Connection for inspiration and ideas in the Stampers Showcase
- Access to private group Facebook Chats and Gallery
- Meet new stampers that share the love of paper crafting
- Go to Stampin’ Up! Events
- First to get (free) new catalog before it’s live to the public
- Pre-Order new “stuff” before it goes public
- Sneak peaks at new product before it goes live
- Best of all, build new relationships with other demonstrators
Follow the link below or email me to explore why so many hobby and career stampers nationwide have chosen to be part of Stampin’ Up! If you are ready to become a member, please follow this link for additional information and sign up.
Happy Stamping and I hope to see you soon.